- Family and Youth Support – Joining GNEC will give you the opportunity to work on family and youth oriented projects including supporting the prevention of child abuse.
- Community Involvement/Betterment Programs – GNEC works with a variety of local organizations and charities to promote community improvement – This is your chance to get involved.
- Country – Americanism and pride in supporting the values of our democracy are central tenets of GNEC and its national parent---You can join the parade by aiding efforts like our hands-on veteran’s assistance and our “Give a Kid a Flag” programs.
- Socialization and Contacts – You’ll enjoy the comradeship of our members and our free spirited meetings and fun events. Serving on a project team will put you in contact with a variety of community organizations.
- Learning – The variety and experiences of our speakers will offer you an opportunity to learn more about your community and find out how you can become involved.
Greater Newtown Exchange Club members will soon begin collecting donations for A Woman’s Place to be handed out at the [read more…]